You can also upload your talent to the Highered Talent Panel by yourself, so that our tech team can pre-verify them in order to make the procedures easier for your talent to utilize the resources and opportunities offered on the GetHighered platform. This will allow your Career Services team and internal colleagues, as well as Highered, to communicate effectively with them. This new feature contributes favorably to an increase in talent engagement and satisfaction by facilitating and simplifying the procedures.
How to upload
- Download the template, fill in the information accordingly and save it.
- Upload the saved file to the Talent Panel.
- You will receive a notification once pre-verification of the talent uploaded is completed.
- The Highered team will send you a draft email for your approval informing your talent about their access to the GetHighered platform.
There are numerous benefits associated with uploading your talent to the Highered Talent Panel via the “My Talent” functionality.
- No sign up or verification issues for students/alumni
- Less procedures required to access the GetHighered platform
- Assurance that only your institution’s talent can utilize your GetHighered platform
- Effective communication
- Increase in talent engagement and satisfaction
- Access to relevant, up to date information and content
Long term benefits:
- Reduction of workload for the Career Services team
- Deeper analytics for talent engagement (coming soon)
- Messaging System unlock (coming soon)
- Easy event organization for your Career Services team
- View of your talent’s engagement with opportunities.