Why choose Highered for your next virtual event?
Easy to use
- Viewed by talent on their GetHighered platform
- No sign-up or verification issues for talent
- Branded under your own institution
- Wide-array of profile-specific fairs
- Hosting of unique events such as challenges, pitch competitions, etc.
- Built-in, live chat functionality for talent to interact with both recruiters and Career Services
- Hosted on your school’s Talentpanel (no third party provider)
- Reduction of workload for Career Services team
- Quick set-up by Highered
- Immediately start inviting recruiters and talent to participate and connect!
- Ability to make your corporate partners’ opportunities exclusive for your talent
- Enhanced analytics, including detailed, live participation data
- Seamless training for corporate partners
- Increase in attendance, engagement and satisfaction due to ability to pre-upload talent
- Effective communication
- Various formats of events, including numerous recruiters from the same organization or multiple companies/organizations at the same time
- Complete compliance with GDPR
More reasons to “GetHighered”
FOR STUDENTS & GRADUATES
Aside from opportunities offered by your corporate partners during the fairs, your talent will also have access to the GetHighered global job board.
Verified talent will have access to a free online career assessment on the GetHighered platform.
Highered offers a wide array of career journey masterclasses available to GetHighered users.
FOR CAREER SERVICES
More than 130 academic institutions in the EFMD Global Network are utilizing the Highered platform for their Virtual Career Fairs.
Highered is the official Career Services initiative of the largest global education network in the world made up of more than 600 institutions in 91 countries.
Custom event organization is just one feature of your Highered Talentpanel. You can also build your talent database, schedule appointments, and much more.
FOR COMPANIES & ORGANIZATIONS
More than Virtual Fairs
Recruiters participating in the fairs have the ability to continue connecting with talent after the events. Employer profiles and positions remain exclusively visible on your school’s GetHighered platform.
Your corporate partners can organize unique events including virtual company/organization presentations, pitch competitions, challenges, case competitions, and more.